|Enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in a heritage Bed & Breakfast or country inn. Your hosts can fill you in on all there is to see and do in the area.
|Choose a specific area of Southern Ontario or view the ENTIRE LIST
Gwendayle On Queen
168 Queen St, Stratford, ON, N5A4N5
This 1909 Queen Anne home is a five-minute stroll from the Festival Theatre, and Lake Victoria and its parklands. A ten-minute walk takes you uptown and to the Avon, Studio or Tom Patterson Theatres. Relax in the lounge on the guest floor or on the wickered front verandah. Your visit will be enhanced by an air of quiet elegance, antiques and collectibles.
My home has central air conditioning, and is a smoke-free environment. A lounge for my guests is located on the guest floor. A mini fridge is available. Enjoy beverages and home-made cookies.
There are no house pets, nor are guests permitted to bring their pets.
- Five minute walk to Festival Theatre and city parklands.
- Ten minute walk to shopping and to the Avon, Studio and Tom Patterson Theatres.
- Quiet elegance enhanced with antiques and collectibles.
- Guest lounge with fridge, supplies for 'tea', morning coffee, theatre books, and reviews.
- Central air conditioning. Non-smoking environment in doors.