|Enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in a heritage Bed & Breakfast or country inn. Your hosts can fill you in on all there is to see and do in the area.
|Choose a specific area of Southern Ontario or view the ENTIRE LIST
46 Birmingham St, Stratford, ON, N5A 2S6
After a day spent exploring the area or an evening at the theatre, it is time to relax.
We want our guests to feel at ease and hope you would use the living room or front verandah to chat, read, play cards, chess or maybe just listen to music. We invite you to make our home 'your home' and will do everything we can to please you.
Breaking Bread is located in the old residential area of Stratford, Ontario, 3 blocks from downtown. Enjoy the warmth and hospitality of a retreat from the fast lane. Discover the unique shops, take a walk along the river and enjoy a play at one of the theatres.
Some of the features of our Bed & Breakfast include:
- Comfortable walking distance to all theatres (Avon 5-10 minutes; Tom Patterson 10-15 minutes; Festival 20 - 25 minutes)
- Nearby restaurants and shopping
- Relaxation on the front verandah or the rear patio by the garden
- Central air
- Newly renovated & decorated rooms in 2002
- Smoking on verandah or patio outside
- Ample parking
- Bicycles available for your use